- 40 uur
Project Manager Productie
What are you going to do?
As a Project Manager you will handle all the resources and coordination from a technical point of view. You must set and achieve your objectives, ensure both top quality and control of the project, handle client communication and interaction, and act as the expert on the project.
- Control the entire project life cycle of your projects
- Track progress and milestones
- Close collaboration and coordination within the relevant departments, both locally and globally
- Throughout the development process, the project manager must lead and support the team to ensure project budget, timelines and product specifications
- Develop best practices
What will you get?
Next to a salary of 4500-6500 per month, based on experience, you can expect:
- A challenging full-time position within a technically high-quality organization
- Bonus of 1-2 months
- 24 Holidays and 9 ADV days
- Hybrid working possible
- You are part of a dynamic organization and team with growth ambitions
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions that suit the position
- Opportunities to attend relevant training and courses
- Working in an international environment with different factories worldwide: Mexico, Czech Republic, Germany, China,...
- Multinationals as clients such as Philips, P&G, Britax Römer, Bosch, Siemens etc.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate is a communicative and customer oriented Project Manager with a Technical Background in Injection Moulding.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience as a technical project manager
- Manufacturing knowledge (injection moulding, automation and assembly)
- Strong communication skills (English and Dutch)
- Strong in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the usage of 3D CAD systems
- Customer -and result oriented
- Team player and leadership
- Hands-on approach
- Open to travel occasionally