- 40 uur
- 4000 - 4500 EUR
Sales Process Coördinator
What are you going to do?
Our client is a strong and growing organisation specialised in apparael and A-brands. To facilitate their growth, they are looing for a Sales Capacity Coordinator.
The Ordermanagement team is accountable for the global orderbook, executed by our client's local sales offices. Their focus is to simplify their Order-to-Cash processes to enable faster customer response, reliable lead times, and a higher customer satisfaction. By standardizing and optimizing, they ensure that their order-to-cash processes are scalable and ready for their growth. You are in daily contact with their (sales support) organization and know in detail where to improve their sales operational processes and act accordingly.
As a business process expert, you enable the sales support organization with tools & procedures to manage centralized order to cash control mechanisms.
You are the key contact for setting up and improving financial and commercial authorization flows, with minimal impact on the operational order flow. You oversee and communicate all (future) changes in our client's order to cash process and ensure that sales support is prepared to act upon these changes. You are the link between our client's international sales support organization and their internal control teams.
Your tasks will include:
- Continuously improve our client's sales processes to enable fast order handling and efficient Order-To-Cash process;
- Responsible for all a day to day sales operational business challenges and act as a ‘first-line supporter’ for sales support;
- Understand commercial needs and service levels to customer by frequent contact with our client's sales offices. Identify root cause of non-performance, suggest counter actions and translate needs into process/knowledge improvements;
- Process owner and key contact person for our client's commercial management and finance teams regarding authorization flows, collection management, customer master data and distribution policy;
- Ensure alignment and smooth interactions between sales support teams and internal control teams. You inform our client's central communication about all order book challenges.
What will you get in return?
You will become part of a growing and strong organisation. Next to this, you will get:
- Salary up to 4500 based on experience
- 1 Year 38 hour contract
- Base of 25 holidays, with an option to pay out extra holidays you build up
- End of year bonus, extra bonus when overperforming
- Access to elearning portals for personal development
- Free fruit at the office
- Office lunch
- Work travel allowance 19cts/km, starting from 10 km
- Holiday allowance 8%
- Personnel discount on A brands: Levi's, Puma, Fuel For Fans webshop
- Hybrid work: 3 office days, 2 days work from home
- Work from home daily allowance
- Options on office monitor and chair when working from home
- Pension scheme
- Phone and laptop
Who are you?
- University: Commercial/ business administration/ business studies / management science study;
- 5+ yr experience in a similar position;
- English on an excellent level;
- Dutch is a nice to have;
- Analytical, networking, solution-oriented.