- 32 - 40 uur
- 2250 - 3000 EUR
Sales support representative
We have a great opportunity for you if working within an international organization makes you happy! Do we have your attention? Then read on.
Our client is located in beautiful 's Hertogenbosch, and they see themselves as a family of experts. For decades they have woven the fabric of their organization. Our client is a unique patchwork of many elements, reinforced by its history, brands and achievements.
As a Sales Support Representative you are operationally responsible for your own customer portfolio. This concerns customers throughout the Benelux. You enjoy managing the entire ordering process and providing service and support to customers and a sales team. You are also the go-to person for the Sales Department and you recognize commercial opportunities.
Multitasking in this position is a daily occurrence and therefore you have a lot of contact with many different departments, both internally and externally.
In addition, the analytical aspect plays a major role in this function. Based on sales figures, the right strategy is determined in consultation with Sales and the customer. You speak fluent English and if you also master an extra foreign language, such as French or German, that's a great bonus.
As a person you are independent, eager to learn and enthusiastic. You don't think in terms of problems, but in terms of soolutions. You are pro-active and you like to think in terms of efficient and creative possibilities.
- HBO working and thinking level and at least 3 years of work experience in a comparable commercial position;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Commercial, inquisitive, communicative and stress resistant;
- Can act and organize in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment and has a high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word);
- Being able to think and act in a process-based manner;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Independent and pro-active;
- Available full-time.
What we have to offer
- €2700-€3000 per month based on experience;
- Informal corporate culture with short lines of communication;
- A happy workplace;
- Working for an international company with great brands.