- 36 - 40 uur
- 4000 - 6000 EUR
Our client is a software development company. They design a product and technology that make warehouse operations of logistics and supply chain companies smarter, more effective, and thus more sustainable. They’ve been in the business for more than 40 years, and they still love it! they also know that they would be nothing without their talented co-workers, so they continuously strive to provide them with an attractive workplace with long-term development and career opportunities.
About the role
As a system architect you are responsible for the technical part of a WMS implementation at a customer.
As a system architect you align with the customer, document and follow up on the following topics:
- Integration of various systems including, but not limited to ERP/TMS systems.
- Integration and optimal steering of warehouse automation components like conveyor systems, crane systems, pick stations, palletizers, de-palletizers, sorting machines, picking robots, packing robots.
- Sizing and validate setup of the IT landscape from a WMS application perspective based on a ‘on premise’ or ‘cloud based’ strategy. This includes topics like server sizing, operating system requirements, database requirements, network requirements, LAN, mobile equipment, printers, scanners, voice equipment and other hardware components that are integrated with the WMS system.
- For the more complex technical components like warehouse automation or TMS integration support and advice the Application consultant in determining the correct functional and technical solution that fits best for the customer.
- Make high level technical designs for more complex customer specific changes in the WMS implementation.
As a system architect you are involved in the WMS implementation process from the sales phase until and including the delivery of the solution to the customer. During this whole process you will cooperate within the project team with the lead application consultant, the project manager and the developers. Together with the lead application consultant and the developers you are responsible for the functional and technical quality of the delivery.
Our solutions are based on the following techniques and tooling:
- C / C++ / C# / .NET
- SQL (both on Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle)
This role entails the following responsibilities:
- Review and challenge functional designs for customer specific applications
- Make estimation for customer specific changes in the applications
- Make technical designs of changes
- Steer developers during the development of changes
- Execute code reviews to guard the quality of coding and to validate the correct interpretation of the technical design
- Review test cases defined by application consultants for end-to-end tests, guarding that from a technical perspective all flows and exceptions are covered by the test cases
- Discuss and document integration scenario’s with the customer (aimed at the integration of ERP, TMS, DMS, automation equipment with the WMS)
What we offer
A great international opportunity to work for a true innovator in warehouse management technology. This role comes with a competitive base salary and:
- company mobile phone and laptop;
- Company car;
- 8% holiday pay and 25 holiday days on an annual basis;
- “13th month” based on individual performance (up to 140%);
But most importantly: We offer a great place to work with development opportunities and the possibility to have an impact. We are on an exciting journey and your potential to grow with us is remarkable. We strive to continuously work according to our core behaviors: Together we get There, Be accountable and Act, Strive for Greatness. Having fun at work is an important part of our culture!
We are proud of being awarded as a got the award Best Managed Companies by Deloitte. Moreover, we have been selected as one of the top 100 Career Companies in Sweden for young professionals.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We are looking for an ambitious technical/functional IT professional. A perfect candidate enjoys dynamic and challenging environments, has an ability to solve complex customer problems and is interested to work with advanced IT systems and applications. To summarize, the ideal candidate profile would have:
- HBO (Bachelor degree) of working ethics and professionalism
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience, preferably experience working with Supply Chain Management solutions
- Experience working with (some of) the tools and techniques as stated in “About the role” is very welcome but not an absolute necessity
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Great communication skills and fluent in English. Dutch is required.
- Ability to work with local and remote teams
- “Customer always first” mindset
Is this the job for you?
Please contact Addy at email@example.com or +31638001094 for more information about the role or apply directly bij clicking the button "Solliciteer"